What amazing luck! To start I should say that I will be on the road once again, and I desperately wanted to find a good home for my chickens. Here at the farm Carla simply doesn't have room for them. So I was thrilled to meet Dakia - pictured here to my right. She along with her husband Cooper very graciously offered to take them. What a relief to find a good home for them. I hope they will get many eggs in the not too distant future.
Saturday, August 7, 2010
A New Home for the Chickens
What amazing luck! To start I should say that I will be on the road once again, and I desperately wanted to find a good home for my chickens. Here at the farm Carla simply doesn't have room for them. So I was thrilled to meet Dakia - pictured here to my right. She along with her husband Cooper very graciously offered to take them. What a relief to find a good home for them. I hope they will get many eggs in the not too distant future.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment